Xtreme Protective Coatings Pty Ltd is committed to sustainable development throughout our diverse operations which cover a wide range of industry sectors. Continual improvement in environmental performance will be achieved by setting objectives, measuring progress and communicating results. We will respond to the environmental challenges in all areas of our business and it is the responsibility of every employee to implement this policy.
- Communicate Xtreme Protective Coatings Pty Ltd Environmental Policy to all relevant employees and others working on our behalf
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws, regulations, statutory obligations and relevant voluntary codes of practice
- Ensure that our employees and subcontractors are aware of and have the necessary skills to fulfill their environmental obligations with respect to Xtreme Protective Coatings Pty Ltd operations
- Strive to reduce waste and eliminate or minimise adverse environmental effects and risks that may be associated with our services and operations
- Work with our clients to help them achieve their environmental objectives and obligations
- Periodically review and revise our Environmental Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance