The Health & Safety of our employees and others working with us is of primary importance and cannot be compromised. Our objective is a workplace free of incidents and injuries. To achieve this we must all ensure our own safety and that of our fellow workers through an absolute commitment to safe work practices and a healthy work environment. It is the responsibility of all individuals to achieve a healthy and safe workplace.
To deliver on our commitment, we will;
- Communicate Xtreme Protective Coatings Pty Ltd Health & Safety Policy and procedures to all employees to ensure they are aware of their obligations
- Comply with all applicable health & safety laws, regulations, statutory obligations and other applicable regulations
- Ensure that health & safety management and practices are incorporated into all aspects of our operations
- Maintain and monitor health & safety performance indicators
- Set measurable targets and seek to continually improve our health & safety performance
- Periodically review and revise our Health & Safety Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance